Just like during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, special treats are available only during the special event.
At Main Street Bakery:
Peppermint Cupcake (chocolate cake and peppermint frosting)
Holiday Wish Cupcake (vanilla cake and buttercream)
At Gaston’s Tavern:
Holiday Tree Cupcake (spiced cake—infused with cinnamon, clove and star anise—topped with sprinkles, buttercream icing and an edible star)
At Sleepy Hollow:
Pumpkin Spice Waffle (a spiced waffle topped with vanilla ice cream and dusted with cinnamon and holiday sprinkles)
At Plaza Ice Cream Parlor:
Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
At Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe:
Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush (a holiday-inspired red and green slushy with Mickey straw)
Joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year.
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place select dates in November and December at Magic Kingdom Park, and requires separate admission ticket.